Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh Christmas...

Every year I think I'm very organized and "ready" for Christmas. Every year I'm wrong, even when I'm more prepared than the year before. It's some kind of horrible unsolveable riddle. However, this will likely be the last year that I go so crazy at Christmas since, gah, I'll be married next Christmas and there will be other people living with me and they may not appreciate my 2am baking projects.

I'm buried in work, presents, baking, etc. so I probably won't post for a week or so, but I promise I have a good Christmas post coming up! Until then, isn't my cat cute!? Yes, I know, this has nothing to do with anything, but she is pretty, so she fits into the "theme."


She loves it when I'm sick and I hang out on the couch all day in the red down blankie.

Oh, here she is under the tree a few years ago. (I refuse verify if I use post-its to label my gifts instead of actual gift tags. Maybe I do, or maybe that one just happened to land on that present there. I will say that gift tags sometimes mess with my wrapping mo-jo, and I usually know which gift is which based on the ridiculous amount of time I spent wrapping it. In fact, without being able to read the post-its, I remember whose presents those were from 2 years ago. Yes, I'm nuts.)


I won't tell you how many pictures I have of Raya...you may never think of me the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment