Monday, August 2, 2010

Just me?

Does anyone else wish time would stand still and all of those pesky daily chores - cleaning the toilet, mowing the lawn, doing laundry, going to work (!!) - would just disappear so they could do nothing but work on prettiness for their wedding? Well, in case it wasn't clear, I wish I could devote all of my time to my wedding. So far, it's not working too well. The reality of our wedding budget hit pretty hard - it's definitely doable, but I really do have to work hard to do a lot of things myself. It's a tad disheartening that everyone says there's no way I can do all of the things I would like to do...but, I will agree that the week before my wedding is going to be a busy one!

Also, I heart milk glass centerpieces. (The color-coordinated ribbon and mini-vintage suitcase are good, too!)



I also love ridiculously tiny elephant ring holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment