Saturday, May 21, 2011

Milk glass breeds like rabbits around here...

I'm not kidding. Or exaggerating. I'll prove it!

They fill up this here bookshelf.


And then they're on top of the bookshelf, because I ran out of room.


(Oh, and how much do I love the mini suitcases? So much! I have many ideas for their use at the wedding. Mmm.)

Then they spilled into my china cabinet.


And did I mention they made their way to the top of the buffet and the built-ins above that? No? Well, they did.


Oh, and here's some more.


I told you they were multiplying! Here are some of my favorites.








And a super extra special wedding-y one my aunt found:


I know, it's a bit of a cliché today, but for the record, I've loved the idea of milk glass compotes as the wedding centerpieces for two and a half years - waaay before I saw them on every wedding blog. I've decided that I'm still doing the things that I love, even if they've become a tad overdone. I figure most of my friends and family don't spend hours browsing wedding blogs and they won't know that I'm a copycat! Until they read this, I suppose. Shhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment