Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunday forecast

Sunday is going to be fun! Our amazing photographer, Abbey Hepner, is shooting our engagement photos.

I got my hair cut yesterday by Shaina at La Belle Marie Salon - I highly highly highly highly recommend her. Just throwing that out there.

I have a manicure and a pedicure lined up. I know, that doesn't sound ground breaking, but if you saw my gross toenails you'd realize that this was kind of a big deal. (PS - thank you, Groupon.)

I'm having my makeup trial done on Sunday - how fabulous is that!? I couldn't have made this work out any better.

While I do not yet have my outfit picked out, although I'm now closer - thank you! - I'm mainly focused on crossing my fingers that this is accurate:


That, my friends, is a blurry forecast. With a blurry roundish yellow thing. For those of you in Seattle who have forgotten, that's the sun. It's pretty great when it shows up. But even more importantly, do you see that little thing below the sun? That says there's only a 10% chance of precipitation! On the day when we want to do outdoor photographs! In the middle of a forecast that calls for rain on every other day out of the next ten!

Keep your fingers crossed for us! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment