Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's the little things...

like personalized wedding dress hangers that make me swoon over weddings. How gorgeous is this!?




With that lovely swooping "f!?" Mmmm. The dress photos are going to be that much more gorgeous hanging from this!

I purchased it from lilafrances on etsy, but be forewarned, there is a 10 week turnaround time.

And, yes, for the record I will be changing my name. I have two last names, both beginning with "F" so at least my initials won't change. :) And after writing two last names for my entire life, I'm going to be happy to have just one. And, while I appreciate all of the name options I've been given by friends and family ("Triple F" topping the list), I'm very sorry to disappoint you all with my decision to stick with one name. Ok, I'm not sorry at all. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment